We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experience and create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate interaction ideas using any of these methods.
• Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
• Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Experience and skills:
• BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
• 5 years of experience and proven track record.
• Proven UI experience
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Experience using tools such as, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
• Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Interested applicants can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org