Empowering Banks and FIs to swiftly launch innovative Card Programs and provide their customers with an amazing mobile user experience.
Card programs that are designed to be Mobile first products providing a foundation for today and into the future.
UI designer will be responsible for making UX designers’ visions a reality.
His main role is to make sure that every page and every step users will experience in their interaction with the finished product will conform to the overall vision created by UX designers.
- Can clearly articulate ideas and design decisions, annotate interactions and handover notes to developers
- Be comfortable in building digital experiences
- Be able to work from scamps, to wireframes, to polished UI prototypes
- Apply Mobile Apps design following IOS & Android guidelines
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Clear screen mockups and UI design specifications.
- Work closely with user experience (UX) designer
- Make sure that every page and every step a user will experience in their interaction with the finished product will conform to the overall vision created by UX designer.
- Degree in Graphic Design or in a relevant field
- 0 to 2 years of experience as UI designer
- Previous experience/training at a digital agency or tech company is a plus
- Portfolio of work with three UX/UI case studies
- User centered focused design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills