To be responsible for devising original, strategically sound persuasive concepts for both existing accounts and pitches. Work with copywriting resource where appropriate to ensure approved copy is accurately translated into Mac visuals and artwork.
Reports to: Creative Director
• Responsible for leading Creative teams in the successful creation and production of design solutions for one to two assigned accounts.
• Attends briefing sessions and discuss Brand, Selling Strategy and purpose of the brief with the Account Director or appropriate member of the Account team.
• Reviews incoming job starts, creative briefs and other forms of project initiation to make sure the team has all the right information and sufficient time (whenever possible) required for the creative team to deliver the best creative solution possible for each client assignment.
• Creates appropriate concepts, either working alone or with a Copywriter, Group Head or Creative Partner.
• On approval of concept by account team and client take the job to an appropriate level of finish for each consecutive next stage.
• Takes responsibility for overseeing and quality control of amends in light of clients’ comments.
• Meets with account service teams to ensure consistency across all media forms.
• Liaises with Creative Services to produce visuals as required.
• Sources stock shots or original photography.
• Can oversee photographic shoots and briefing of illustrations.
• Has experience in TVC shoots and a working knowledge of cinematography and post production.
• Able to develop concepts that will work in the digital environment.
• Sign off finished artwork.
Agency Culture & Knowledge
Understands the roles and responsibilities of other Agency teams (including Strategic Planning, Digital and Account Management) and manages their involvement appropriately.
• Ensures professional presentation of concepts.
• Maintains effective communication with all relevant internal and external contacts.
• Keep abreast of both competitor creative work and market developments in areas of interest to client accounts.
• Manages own time and output in line with deadline and budgetary requirements of the job.
• Submits a daily Time Sheet detailing work execution.
• Where appropriate work with other Agency departments to identify potential award winning campaigns with the aim of winning awards.
• Proven ability to “sell” creative concepts to client and Agency Staff.
• Excellent Typography and Design Skills.
Education Degree: Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design.
• + 5 years of professional experience with an advertising agency .
• Creative flair, which may manifest itself in many ways eg: empathy, insight and inspirational problem solving.
• Expert knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator including photo-retouching and image development skills.
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Flexibility and willingness to react quickly to the changing demands of the business.
• The ability to understand and interpret background information.
• An understanding of the various target audiences for whom material is being prepared.
• Able to develop communication ideas in a storytelling approach.
• Good presentation skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Open and friendly personality.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com and mention that you are ALBA graduates.