Teaching/ Non-Teaching: Non-Teaching
Location: SABIS Educational Services
Job Type: Book Publishing
Posting Date: 09-Nov-2016
About SABIS®: SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
SABIS® and SABIS® Network schools employ over 8,000 employees worldwide.
Job Purpose: Designing and creating multimedia products such as animations and computer games that combine text with sounds, pictures, graphics, and digital animation.
• Executing animation/illustrations design ideas in order to provide a creative output of projects.
• Developing animations/Illustrations, games, and interactive exercises designs by gathering information and data through research to achieve projects from concept and design to release.
• Operating and using techniques for a variety of multimedia activities such as animation/illustration production and educational games in order to ensure high quality creative materials.
• Managing the time and work flow in order to meet deadlines.
• Reporting to the Team Leader all the issues concerning the projects in order to minimize the risk and create a mitigation plan.
• Bachelor degree in Multimedia or equivalent
• Communication Skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Experience in Adobe Suite and Quark Express is a plus
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
Interested applicants can send their CVs to the following email: email@example.com
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.