The middleweight designer will be responsible for the concept, design and development of various materials through primarily print channels . He/she will ensure that the desired design outcomes are relevant, current, aesthetically appealing and aligned to the intent and deliverables of our clients’ briefs.
• Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to define and deliver creative concepts.
• Personal commitment to quality, attention to detail.
• Demonstrated capability for generating unique, progressive, and relevant design concepts.
• A passion for contemporary culture, knowledge of current trends in products, design and UI, and a willingness to experiment.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills required—must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adhere to schedules and deadlines.
• An openness to learn from others.
• Ability to communicate design concepts effectively.
• Desire to participate in the studio culture.
• Strong web portfolio.
• Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
• Strong sense of design layout and typography.
• Ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
• Full of amazing and original design ideas.