Name of Company: KidzMondo Beirut
Industrial Sector: Edutainment Park
Brief Firm Profile/ Description:
KidzMondo is an indoor theme park, designed for children between the ages of 2 to 14 years giving them the chance to experience every detail of an adult life in an educational and entertaining environment. They can choose from over 80 different professions in the park. This makes kids in charge of running the city, managing its economy, and public services.
Spread over a 10300 m2 of built up area, the indoor facility will cater to over 400.000 visitors within the first year of operation, making it one of the most visited family attractions in Lebanon.
• Support in the advertising design and the support materials for the establishments (give-away) for group sales (schools, parties and special events) and the design of internal formats (human resources, presentations, newsletters) and external publications.
• Support in the advertising design and promotion of group visits.
• Participate in the promotion and advertising campaigns concept development.
• Support in the graphic editorial content.
• Elaborate the graphic design for retail products.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Partners in order to integrate their visual image and trademark in the venues’ theme design, advertising campaigns and joint promotions.
• Design art for printing, multimedia, props, theme, and any image to enhance the presence of the trademark.
Degree: Bachelor in Graphic Design
Work Experience: 1 to 2 years
Languages Skills: □ English □ Arabic □ French (a plus)
Computer Skills: Windows, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In- design
Other benefits include:
□ Transportation □ Lebanese NSSF
Working Days: 6/week
Working Hours: 8/day
Resumes will be sent by email to:
♣ Name of contact person: Eman Dakkak