The Junior Software Developer will be responsible for developing software applications/modules (mainly Mobile Applications) for Regional Projects (based in Lebanon)
1. Perform translation of designs into software, development of code, documentation, and software testing
2. Perform modification of software, fixing software “bugs” in existing code, and troubleshooting issues on production and test environment
3. Deploy software applications on testing & live environment.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills
1. BS in Computer Science
2. Strong Analytical skills with strategic thinking and problem solving skills
3. Excellent organization and communication skills with friendly and positive attitude
4. Ability to work efficiently in teamwork environment
5. Ability to work under pressure and to remain for overtime hours to reach targets where needed.
6. Strong Knowledge and understanding of Object Oriented programming
7. Knowledge in the following Areas: Object Oriented Programming Languages including JAVA and C#
8. Familiarity with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above, Oracle 11g & above)
10. Experience in Native Android OS development and Google APIs is a major plus
11. Experience in Objective C / Swift for IOS native development is a plus