We have a new opening for a Junior Multidisciplinary Designer and would like you to broadcast the below email for the position if possible. Check out the full job posting here: https://joinus.gtlogic.com/junior-designer
gtlogic (http://www.gtlogic.com) is a software company specialized in web technologies, you can check out some of our own products (https://www.jellyfishlabs.io/) and side projects (https://www.lebtivity.com/) that we had lots of fun creating. We mainly spend our days consulting and contracting for companies worldwide, mostly in the USA. We also dabble in other design disciplines through Crab Notion, (https://www.crabnotion.com/) our sister company.
We are currently looking for talented multidisciplinary designers to expand our awesome team. If you love to transform complex requirements into beautiful and functional designs on & off the web, then you may be the perfect match for the Junior Designer position (https://joinus.gtlogic.com/junior-designer).
- As a multidisciplinary designer you will be handling design in all its forms. Starting from the analytical part leading all the way up to the creative part. From UI/UX designs, to branding, animations, and campaigns.
- Your job neither begins nor ends sitting in front of a screen. Meeting clients, identifying their needs, conducting user research, and constantly following up with the team constitute the basis for a smart, functional design.
- Design is your thing, and we will use it against you! Whether you want to redesign the office space, launch a campaign for better coffee at the office, or uplift our social media, we're always up for a change. The office would definitely be less fun without you
Compensation includes a $2250 gross entry salary (base salary of $1900 plus Social Security / NSSF) and company equity, in addition to cash benefits exceeding $350 as well as an end of year bonus and a yearly performance-based raise!
A good salary is vital for our team members to feel valued and appreciated, but we also believe that it should be complemented with a welcoming, casual, and fun work environment. This includes flexible working hours, the occasional remote work, the occasional lunch-on-the-house and daily healthy breakfast, movie nights, and cuddle time with Diego and Lucy, the office dogs!
- A degree in web, interaction and communication, or graphic design
- You know the basics of design, print and/or web and have some cool stuff to show us.
- You're interested in learning more about UI/UX, and have dabbled in web and mobile design.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English, and if you know some Arabic that's even better.
- You like dogs and lunch-time riddles!
Aside from that, don’t worry! You will be taught all you need to know, as long as you like challenges and learning new shiny things.
If you’re still reading and you think gtlogic is the right match for you, shoot us an email at (email@example.com). Make sure to include the latest version of your CV or personal website, your unofficial transcript, and projects you are proud of.