Job Title (Title of position): Junior Architect
Reporting to: (Name & Position): Lead Architect
Work Location: (Town & Country): Beirut - Lebanon
Monday: 8AM to 6PM
Tuesday - Friday: 8AM to 5PM
GENERAL HIRING REQUIREMENTS
Educational Background: Architecture
Years & Nature of Experience: Fresh Graduate
Languages Required: Arabic / English / French
Computer Skills Required;:REVIT
Vray + Render
- Work by priority according to the plan set by direct supervisor to deliver timely output.
- Participate in developing simple concept design for projects in areas of specialties as assigned.
- Contribute in checking the design deliverables and in issuing the design reports, as assigned by his supervisor.
- Work in coordination with the Design Engineer in preparing and checking Schematic designs, and in developing their related reports.
- Support in design value engineering as assigned.
- Assist in developing detailed design drawings, calculations and reports.
- Assist in applying the modifications of detailed design drawings based on reviews and checking reports.
- Perform QA/QC activities for self and other design teams’ deliverables in order to deliver error free designs.
- Contribute in solving design conflicts during supervision stage.
- Read and understand corporate policies and procedures and implement these policies within the department.
If interested, apply by sending your CV to Yasmine.Itani@laceco.me