ORKILA, a multinational group present in the Middle East and Africa, is seeking a Graphic Specialist based in Beirut, Lebanon.
Working closely with Marketing Director, the task of Graphic Specialist is to assists in the production of visual solutions and creative design concepts to convey a message which meets the communication needs of the organization and our affiliates, using a variety of graphic design software. This position supports in the creation of all types of advertisements, brochures, invitations, reports, proposals and marketing materials as needed.
● Create and design all Marketing material for external and internal events (brochure, leaflets, catalogs etc.) while ensuring the consistency with brand graphical chart and suggest creative ideas for promotional items.
● Improve and create graphics for web design and other related projects.
● Assist in selecting appropriate medium and styles taking into consideration management requirements, budget and time constraints and production requirements.
● Ensure external and internal communications are consistent with brand identity, including, but not limited to communications involving newsletters, advertising, media releases, seminars and events.
● Provide multiple concepts/design options for determining creative strategy.
● Bachelor degree in Graphic Design plus experience in Marketing, Communications or related field.
● 2-3 years of experience
● Demonstrated ability with Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere) and In Design.
● Strong knowledge of trends in digital/social media and media business techniques
● Strong skills in MS Office/G-suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
● Basic knowledge in video editing.
● Detail oriented, motivated and professional with a creative mindset ● Multitasker with the ability to perform under pressure, manage priorities and meet deadlines.
● Ability to communicate effectively with affiliates and printing press.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills: English and French are mandatory.
Start Date: Immediately