- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Create designs and layouts
- Execute revisions as necessary
- Creation of print marketing collateral (posters, flyers, postcards, catalogues, etc).
- Digital graphic design tasks
- Work closely and collaboratively on all creative projects. Personally work on graphic development. Follow the brands' identity, standards and guidelines.
- Completion of other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- 0-2 years of professional/freelance experience in a related role
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Proactive, with the ability to work well independently and as a team.
- Ensure all work consistently meets established brand standards and guidelines.
Brief about the company:
Luxury Selections is a leading retail company for luxury and fashion accessories and watches operating in Lebanon and Kuwait. Since it was established in 2003, the company has grown significantly to represent more than 15 globally renowned brand names in luxury and fashion accessories, and fashion watches. Today, the company manages 13 stores in prime locations between Lebanon and Kuwait, with expansion plans to reach a wider customer base throughout both countries.
Interested candidates please share your CV and portfolio to email@example.com