- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to marketing requirements and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Designers are required for a variety of products and activities, such as product packaging, keyline development, advertising collateral, newsletters, logos, displays, corporate communications and color proofing. The designer must operate within brand guidelines and insure a consistent quality across all mediums.
Scope People Brand Managers, Social Media Managers, Marketing Managers, QA Financial
- Responsible for third party design fees and color proofing costs within set budget.
Other: Managing Third Party suppliers for specialized design and printing requirements
• Interpreting business needs and developing a concept to suit the purpose.
• Estimating the time required to complete the work.
• Create exciting and homogenous designs across multiple mediums for different marketing requirements adhering to brand guidelines.
• Deliver quality designs in a timely manner.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
• Insure design ideas and concepts are workable on industrial scales.
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
• Working on layouts and art working ready for print.
• Keeping up to date with emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
Decision Making Authority
• Online color proofing
Knowledge & Education: Degree in Graphic Design or Equivalent
Strategic Use of Visuals and Typography
Experience: Minimum 2 Years of Experience
• Flexibility and ability to work under Pressure
• Process-Oriented Design
• Presentation and Attention to Detail
• Print Design and Layout
• Visual Problem Solving
• Ability to Create a Vision
• Ability to take criticism
• Skill of Drawing an Idea
• Communication skills
• Organizational and time management skills
Physical Effort: Normal physical effort
Work Environment: Normal office working environment with supplier visits.
Interested candidate may send their CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
or can apply through our website http://careers.gandour.com/