Looking for a (Graphic/Service) Designer to join Brandcell Lebanon and work with the team to design better brands and services for their clients’ customers.
1-Manages and art directs all aspects of creative work of specific projects (concept, layout, graphic design, copywriting)
2-Support the creation of ideas and take the lead in developing:
• Communicating concepts, journeys, blueprints;
• Support development and testing of prototypes
• Develop high quality presentations
• Manage the day to day running of small projects
• Participate in internal improvement initiatives, contributing ideas and owning procedures to improve how we work
• Develop skills and knowledge relevant to our clients and our business, actively driving self-development and knowledge sharing
• Understand and utilize Brandcell methods, tools, approaches policies and procedures for client work and internal matters
3-Undertake customer research following the design thinking methodology:
• Plan, conduct and document interviews
• Support workshop planning and facilitation
• Support “sense-making” and synthesis activities
•Has a strong graphic design background.
•Knowledge of design principles and techniques, including current trends and tools.
• Fluency in and passion for design thinking and user-centered design
• The ability to work both independently and in close co-creation with others; to make decisions when needed and be able to work as part of a diverse team
• Great interpersonal skills: the ability to develop good working relationships with people, contributing positively to relationships with our clients, and the wellbeing of yourself and the team
• Strong visual skills; able to think visually and create visuals for communication of ideas and prototyping
• Proficient in various software packages. We use Adobe CS primarily, Illustrator, In Design
Excel, Power Point, but the ability to learn new digital tools quickly or add to our range
of skills is a bonus.
• Ability to be “mentally agile”; to analyze, reframe and think on both a holistic and a detailed level
• Ability to organize one's own work efficiently, deliver desired quality and juggle tasks when the situation demands; the ability to plan, effectively execute your own activities within budget, flag, and appropriately escalate risks
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter of why they are the right person for this job to email@example.com