Job title: Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Talented full time Graphic Designer for our Head Quarter in Brummana.
DG Jones and Partners is a global Construction Consultancy Practice completely independent of the Supply Chain; we have been delivering effective professional services and solutions to our Clients’ business operations since 1962.
We offer expertise in construction project management and cost consultancy, together with a diverse range of specialist consultancy services enabling us to provide a complete supportive and adaptive services network to our Clients.
We are present in more than 10 countries, having the Head Quarter based in Lebanon.
Provide Graphic design services to all offices in close coordination with the Business Development Unit,
- Develop and apply the company brand in all Documents (reports, proposals, & other), Communications & Marketing Materials (internal communication, emails, invites, artwork, posters, diagrams, presentations, internal and external corporate publications),
- Prepare Design and layout of print and electronic media materials including not limited to posters, advertisements, brochures, flyers, banners, booth design for conference and other public events,
- Design graphics (photos, gifs, visuals, short animations or clips) for social media posts,
- Create visual concepts that match the content and the image of the company and fit the company’s global image,
- Stay up to date with the latest creative design in the industry and emerging technologies,
- Maintain and update the company’s stock photography database,
- Follow up and coordinate with the print house and other production suppliers for the printouts and materials.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- Have minimum 2 years’ work experience in Graphic Design
- A strong portfolio of high quality and creative design projects
- Adobe Creative suite experience (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Ability to understand company needs, take briefs, and manage the design projects
- Stay ahead of the trends in Design, Digital & Technology
- Photography skills - Covering the basics at least
Interested Candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the subject.