- Taking care of the gallery social media accounts: Facebook / Instagram
- Taking care of the gallery artwork inventory (File maker)
- Taking care of the gallery website / updating new exhibitions, artists, and their images and descriptions.
- Taking care of the gallery’s digital mailing account (mailchimp.com): uploading and editing contacts, assembling information and sending out mail
- Filing and organizing the paperwork of the gallery: invoices, folders, etc.
- Assisting in artwork storage organization: monthly storage checkups, tagging artworks in storage, clearing room for new works, keeping tabs on storage inventory.
- Assisting in the execution of gallery documents (price lists, client proposals, artwork captions)
- Receiving visitors and giving tours of the exhibition on view
- Driven individual who takes initiative
- An individual with a general interest in the art world.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Social / people friendly
- A spoken and written proficiency in French or English / Arabic spoken proficiency is a must
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop / Indesign is a plus
- Articulation in social media management and prowess is a plus
Start Date: Mid February 2016
Hours: 3 days a week from 11am till 7pm and Saturday from 12pm till 5pm.
Once a month, the gallery organizes openings from 6pm till 9pm.
Flexibility to work 6 days a week when the owner and the director are abroad is a plus.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com