About the company:
Since our establishment in 1992 under the name of Kassem Trading, our business has rapidly evolved and expanded to cover Lebanon, Liberia, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire & Gabon in addition to other African markets. With this growth, the trade name of Emporio Ceramic was adopted in 2003 to reflect our ever expanding business and our mission to be a multinational player & market leader.
Currently our market includes a unique collection of over 7,000 items in stoneware, covering a wide range and variety of marble, granite, mosaics, ceramics, glazed ceramics as well as porcelain, façade, pebbles, glass, paint, false ceiling, furnishings, generators & water pumps for residential, retail and industrial projects.
In addition, our business portfolio expanded in 2011 to include the undertaking of our own Real Estate Development projects distributed across various regions in Lebanon.
Male or Female
Graduate (bachelor and/or Master)
Major Emphasis: Interior Architecture &/or Business administration
Years of experience: 2-5
Language skills: English / Arabic
Computer skills: Auto Cad, 3D Max, Microsoft Office
Application deadline: 30/05/2016
Job type: Full time
Salary: based on experience
Job vacancy details
We are looking for pleasant sales people with experience in the retail business to join our existing team within the following criteria:
• Greet and smile at customers entering and leaving our showroom.
• Ensure all display shelves and products inside the showroom are well organized, clean and dust-free 100% of the time.
• Listening to customers’ feedback: Queries, Request of specific product, comments on staff/service/products and reporting immediately to management with possible action suggestions.
• Guiding and solving queries of customers.
• Providing training and assistance to new joined team members when requested.
• Preparing a daily sales report.
• The sales person should follow up on his/her sales orders, invoicing and delivering to the customer for maximum efficiency and ensuring all tasks are carried without delays.
• Ensure that the customer has received his/her goods and are pleased with the service.
• Using specialist computer software including databases.(Internal system used by company).
• researching and drawing up rough plans
• developing detailed designs and choosing materials
• inspecting and surveying buildings
• Commercial awareness
• Good team-working skills
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Organizational skills
Experience in Ceramics and Marble industry is a plus
Job location: Beirut - Lebanon
Working days: Monday through Saturday
Working hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00 till 6:00 / Saturdays from 8:30 till 2:00