DNY group was established with a clear mission in mind: Being pioneers of change. We strive to push towards new frontiers of value creation through innovation, technological discovery, scientific exploration and human capacity transformation. We are candidly demanding, never settle for the obvious, and are sometimes irrational in our expectations. We are always striving to push the envelope and go beyond reachable boundaries. Companies that really stand out are those which are able to incorporate revolutionary ideas into their products. We believe that upholding a vigorous, creative culture among employees in a company will lead to more disruptive innovations. Playfulness is confidently fortified to help hearten the process of creativeness. Experimentation is a huge part of our DNA across our companies. Our work spaces are designed to offer tools that simulate communication and new ideas among our employees.
The graphic designer will produce visual solutions to meet the communication needs of internal/external stakeholders using a mix of creative skills. We’re looking for someone with imaginative flair, awareness of current trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages, and an understanding of material costs and tight deadlines, all of which can impact design.
• Must be able to demonstrate strong conceptualization skills and talent for selecting the appropriate media and style to meet business objectives.
• Meet with internal clients to discuss their needs and then develop creative materials to support business goals.
• Collaborate with marketing team members and business groups to develop creative materials.
• Manage multiple tight deadlines and high quality results which are in alignment with Cleartag’s branding guidelines.
Skills and/or areas of expertise:
• Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for design.
• Strong multitasker regularly working on more than one creative piece.
• Must be proficient in using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of layouts, email blasts, infographics, and marketing print collaterals.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, and Power Point.
• Strong knowledge of typography, website content management system, and photo manipulation skills.
• Strong comprehension of color printing techniques, and capability in preparing pre-flight production-ready files to specifications as set out by vendors.
• Manage workflow and deadlines on multiple projects at once.
• Ability to learn new technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating them with our systems.
• Perform work of significant difficulty and high quality.
• Ability to work well under pressure while multi-tasking.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
À L'Alba: ENVOYEZ UNE CANDIDATURE SPONTANÉE