DNY group was established with a clear mission in mind: Being pioneers of change. We strive to push towards new frontiers of value creation through innovation, technological discovery, scientific exploration and human capacity transformation. We are candidly demanding, never settle for the obvious, and are sometimes irrational in our expectations. We are always striving to push the envelope and go beyond reachable boundaries. Companies that really stand out are those which are able to incorporate revolutionary ideas into their products. We believe that upholding a vigorous, creative culture among employees in a company will lead to more disruptive innovations. Playfulness is confidently fortified to help hearten the process of creativeness. Experimentation is a huge part of our DNA across our companies. Our work spaces are designed to offer tools that simulate communication and new ideas among our employees.
As English/Arabic Copywriter your role is to work closely with our Design Director, Art-worker and Account Director to create concepts and deliver print and digital communications that resonate with audiences in English or Arabic. To be successful in this role you will have a flexible attitude and a willingness to work on a variety of projects across the Mena. The role will suit someone with a deep understanding of ‘Arab culture’, an aptitude for grammatical detail and natural personality that makes people want to work with you.
• Draft, write and edit copy for all print and digital brand communications.
• Conduct and write-up interviews and research.
• Proofread, edit and translate copy between English and Arabic languages.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously with appropriate brand styles.
• Meet tight deadlines and deliver work on time.
• Create tone of voice principles and write brand guidelines documents.
Skills Required experience:
• Min. 3 years experience in a recognized branding or design agency.
• Experience of developing corporate identity and brand guidelines.
• Experience of delivering creative work and working on high profile brands.
• Experience in telecommunications and financial sectors within the G.C.C region. Your skills:
• Degree or Higher Diploma in Business Writing or similar
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
• Native Arabic speaker
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org