The Digital Designer establishes the conceptual and stylistic execution for projects and campaigns and works in conjunction with the Art Directors and Junior Designers on all design solutions, including, but not limited to, digital including, web, interactive, social, tablet and mobile screens, print and retail solutions. The SD reports to the Creative Director and Agency Managing Director and collaborates with the entire creative team on overall cross-media solutions .
• Create inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas for the company and clients that work in a fully integrated manner both online and offline.
• Knowledge and thirst to investigate, innovate, and develop trends in creative with an emphasis on website, social, and mobile application.
• Work with partners, art directors, and creative director to develop design solutions
• Responsible for the quality of execution and quality of thinking and creative.
• Creating and directing user interface design, architecture and functionality according to usability best practices, standards compliant design, and cross browser compatibility, with understanding of analytics for web and mobile
• Come up with the best creative and innovative solutions achieved within budget
• Work as a team with the Copywriters and Designers
• Train and direct staff members who develop design concepts into art layouts or who prepare layouts for online, mobile, and offline purposes
• Responsible for seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign of.
• Manage own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements
• Present concepts to clients for approval.
• Confer with creative, art, copywriting, or production heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts, and to coordinate creative activities
• Follow brand guidelines • Work to creative brief and show understanding and relevance to the target market.
• Be able to effectively visualize and create concepts into the end product, giving direction on photography style, imagery, typography, iconography, and navigation optimized for web
• Attend all photo shoots and location visits, providing direction to photographers to meet clients brief, as applicable.
• Confer with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org