Maddict is the leading premium-advertising network in the Middle East. Integrated on leading regional and international publishers, Maddict offers advertisers guaranteed viewable impressions and exclusive ad locations on premium publishers.
On the other hand, Publishers take advantage of our state of the art technology to increase their revenues through our direct sales, our programmatic private marketplace, and our mediation capabilities.
Founded in May 2011, headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon with offices in Dubai, UAE, and Riyadh, KSA.
Maddict is strategically located to serve the Middle East region at large.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated creative Designer that has a penchant towards digital and technology in addition to a deep understanding of UX/UI and mobile rich media.
Desired skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of professional experience in digital creative.
- Deep understanding of UX/UI.
- Understanding of Mobile Rich Media.
- Knowledge in responsive web design and how it affects the design and development process.
- An understanding of HTML and CSS languages and their application to UI design.
- Good conceptual skills.
- Experience in video editing and motion graphics software such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Able to design a simple banner to owning a project from start to finish.
- Be a dedicated team player.
- Extremely organized and able manage projects simultaneously. Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Desire to learn through self-motivated research and to contribute in a creative, collaborative environment.
- Interest in experimenting with new technologies.
- Develop creative work for all digital mediums including, but not limited to mobile apps, mobile banners, mobile rich media execution, websites, mobile games and digital campaigns.
- Work closely with Digital Art Directors and team members to develop concepts.
- Work closely with Web Developers to translate designs into optimized, functioning work.