Job Type (FT, PT, Contractual, Seasonal)*: FT Or Contractual
Years of Experience : 5 Years plus
Education : Computer animation | 3D | Architecture
Location : Beirut
Application Deadline : 28 December
Remuneration & Benefits
Tasks & Responsibilities
Moving Frame is an organization specialized in a new and unique approach that covers each step of creation process of the TV Commercials and Architectural visualization with over 10 years in the post-production industry and with lot of projects under our belt, we still think every project is unique. We currently looking for a 3D visualizer to join our team to produce exceptionally high quality and detailed 3D renders.
Strong communication skills are important, including strong knowledge at working from architectural drawings, sketches, photographs, and other media.
• 5 years plus experience of work experience with architectural experience.
• Proficient in 3dsmax, Vray, AutoCAD and Photoshop
• Create, render and animate 3D content and visual effects
• Work in 3D environments
• Tell a story visually with an excellent knowledge of 3D basics (lighting, composition, perspective, texturing, colors and rendering)
• Manage and organize content and meet project deadlines with a high level of quality.
• Assisting creative director in developing 3D design projects and day to day tasks
• Responsible for developing and generating 3D urban environments and large scale city models (Architecture, Urban Planning and Design, Environment & Landscape)
Requirements & Key qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in architecture, digital/fine arts, or computer animation and visual effects.
• Significant professional experience in 3d rendering for design, preferably in high-end architecture/interiors
• Knowledge of other 3d software is a plus, fast motivated learner and capable to work under pressure with tight deadlines
Contact Person : Ziad Filfili
Phone #: 03-586090
Address: Achrafieh, Sioufi, Auguste pacha str, bldg. 23, First flr.