Department : Marketing Department
Pay Scale : Junior-Level
Job Summary : The graphic designer is responsible for designing or creating graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, display, or logos. The graphic designer may use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Reports to :Marketing Manager
Works with :Marketing Specialist, Visual Merchandizing, Internal Merchandising
External Relationships :Media Companies, Printing houses
Job Location : Headquarters
Address :Silver Tower Bldg., 7th Floor
Adnan Al Hakim Street, Jnah
Greater Beirut District, Lebanon (temporarily)
217 hours per month
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Benefits :Transportation + NSSF + Medical Insurance
Duties & Responsibilities
The designer will work alongside the marketing on the following:
• Working on promotional and occasional concepts based on the marketing’s calendar of events and communication brief;
• Create printable designs for in-stores & Outdoor displays;
• Managing design, print and production;
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations;
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief;
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required;
• Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality;
• Finding out about the project requirements (taking a 'brief');
• Estimating the time, the project will require, and providing a cost quotation;
• Coming up with design concepts that fit the organization’s needs;
• Presenting options for design treatments;
• Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget;
• Amending designs according to the CEO' final comments;
• Proofreading and preparing designs to produce accurate and high-quality;
• Visiting branches and apply the required projects;
• Assisting the marketing in the design of the website;
• Review and follow up on printing & production of all design materials;
• Creating digital designs and resizing for multiple social and digital platforms;
• Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies;
• Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts;
• Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner;
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews;
• Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness;
• Coordinate with Marketing team to ensure brand consistency;
• Liaise with Merchandising department to stay updated on new products and features;
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals;
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.
a. Fluency in English & Arabic
b. A University degree in Graphic Design from a reputable University
c. 2 years of experience in the relevant field
II. Specific Knowledge
• Proficient Knowledge in: Adobe Package (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro or equivalent video editing program is a plus).
• Basic knowledge in: Microsoft Package (Word, Power Point, Outlook).
• Branding & Corporate identity
• Basic knowledge for Social media
• A good Eye for details
• Great communication skills
IV. Abilities & Personal Characteristics
• Organized, assertive, attentive to details, and able in problem solving
• Able to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to maintain a flexible work schedule.
• Able to put up with long working hours to meet deadlines when needed.