JOB TITLE: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
DEPARTMENT: MARKETING DEPARTMENT
REPORTS TO : MARKETING MANAGER
LIASES WITH: ALL DEPARTMENTS
INDOORS: 95% OUTDOORS:5%
• Design, edit and modify communication tools, maps and sheets.
• Insert and manipulate virtual panels, photos, visuals and permit numbers.
• Handle the production of the material according to Pikasso corporate identity (Business cards, ID cards, letterhead, envelopes etc…) on Illustrator
• Design or modify Pikasso communication tools (Catalogues, Press, Ads, Calendars, Greeting cards etc.) using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Design and work on the various tenders and development projects for the Group.
• Handle the development studies that include photomontage and map studies for: malls, stations, hotels and gyms.
• Take part in the preparation of the Pikasso events from creative visuals to design and coordination with outsourced clients.
• On site photo shooting for the products and important campaigns that are to be inserted in the catalogs and presentations.
• Insert and manipulate virtual panels and photos related to outdoor and indoor Pikasso projects.
• Ensure all permit numbers are inserted and adapted to the visuals needed for display on the digital screens.
• Design and edit the visuals upon special requests of the clients, using Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Manage and coordinate work details with the designer in order to ensure needed projects are completed in a timely manner.
• Edit and clean pictures related to all company communication tools.
• Create technical, production and confirmation sheets on Illustrator and PowerPoint.
• Edit videos using Premiere and After Effects upon request.
• Draw maps related to the various resources of the group (roads, districts, car parks, beaches, malls etc...).
• Create and edit the format related to the legal forms and documents of the company.
• Assist in the organization of the Pikasso D’Or event for all 4 countries: designing and re-designing e-cards and invitations, designing the event’s presentations, coordinating with suppliers, print houses and agencies, and going on site to support in the installations.
• Assist other departments when needed in their graphic requests.
• University graduate with a degree in Graphic Design.
• 3-5 years experience in Graphic Design.
• Fluent in English and Arabic and French.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES &KNOWLEDGE
• Computer literate with good knowledge in Excel, Word and Outlook, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Good managerial skills and possess leadership.
• Detail oriented and well organized.
• Good communication skills.