- Meeting account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max
- Developing interactive design
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Liaising with creative director to determine the client requirements and business direction
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment purchasing from vendors.
Interested candidates kindly send your CVs on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info: www.mykatalist.com