We at MNA-Group are looking for a right-brained Architect and interior designers to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing. The candidate will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conversations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposal
Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
Produce detailed drawings and make any necessary corrections
Compile project specifications .
Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Fresh graduate to 2 years experience with a BS degree in Architecture.
- Show high grades in design courses with a strong portfolio to prove artistic skills .
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and professionalism with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3D MAX, Vray, AutoCad) .
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions .
- Communication and project management skills