Junior Graphic Designer for Africell LEBANON
Graphic Designer and Visual Communicator needed for a fast-growing firm involved with Telecommunication. Responsible for the conception, design, development, documentation and implementation of BTL and ATL projects for the company, as well as the strategic support on business operations.
- Fresh graduate
- Strong, conceptual thinker eager to learn about printing, packaging, branding, typography, catalog production, retail graphics and also some web design
- Comfortable working with a team, under the supervision of a Senior person
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and motivation for their work
- Successfully manages their time, work flow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to represent their own work and stand up for design they believe in
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Knows Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Candidate must be self-sufficient and have good English oral and written communications skills.
Years of experience : From 0 to 2 Years
Languages : Arabic + English ( French is a plus)
Package salary including : medical insurance, transportation, annual bonus
Location : Uganda
Send Resume along with a copy of work/Portfolio to Hala Haddad
Africell Holding : Africell is a mobile telecommunications company operating in The Gambia , Sierra Leone and Democratic Republic of the Congo(DRC).
Africell Gambia and Sierra Leone are market leaders with around 60% market share for both operations, and make with DRC (launched in Nov 2012) above over 8 million as of Q1 2014 combined active subscribers.