The admission criteria
Applicants should fulfill the following conditions
- Hold the Lebanese Baccalaureate or a certificate recognized by the Lebanese Ministry of Education and Higher Education as its equivalent. *
- Pass the tests and interview
- Have their file evaluated and approved
Candidates with scores equal or greater than the ones below will be exempted from the English test
|TOEFL (Paper and Pencil)
The candidate’s file should contain the following documents:
Download the undergraduate admission form (PDF Format)
*Please refer to the MEHE website for instructions
- A filled application form
- A certified copy of the Lebanese Baccalaureate certificate or a recognized equivalent issued by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education *
- A report of the applicant’s grades for the last three years of schooling.
- A certificate of good conduct from the last school attended
- Official transcript from the university (ies) attended if relevant
- A photocopy of the applicant’s identity card or personal record
- Four recent passport-size photographs
- Non refundable application fee of 233 US. Dollars.
The files are received at the Secrétariat Général (Office of Admissions and Registration) from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, from October 16 to November 29, 2019 / February 17 to March 13, 2020.
- Admission tests: December 7, 2019
- Interviews: from December 9 to December 13, 2019 included
- Results 01: January 17, 2020
- Admission tests: March 21, 2020
- Interviews: from March 23 to March 31, 2020 included
- Results 02: Avril 29, 2020
Depending on availability, another session may be scheduled in July 2020.
Additional information for candidates residing abroad
For applicants residing abroad, the dates indicated above remain valid.
Furthermore, a special session is planned in July 2020.
The files are received until end of June, 2020.
Admission tests and interviews: July 9, 2020.
Results: July 14, 2020.
- The check issued for the payment of the application fee must be cashable in Beirut.
- All documents must be certified by the proper authorities before being sent to ALBA.
N.B. Documents should be sent to the following address:
Académie Libanaise des Beaux-Arts
Rond Point Saloumeh, Dekouaneh
BP 55 251 Sin El Fil,
For information only, the tuition per credit for the academic year 2019-2020 is
250 US. Dollars. A regular load for an academic year is of 60 ECTS credits