The position of an architect consists of working on a big scale iconic projects using 3D Modeling Software such as Revit and 3ds Max.
• CAD Drafting skills and shop drawing;
• Proficiency in 3D Modeling software such as AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and Revit;
• Knowledge of Architectural Building Systems.
• A Bachelor degree or equivalent in Architecture;
• 1 – 5 Years’ Experience
Competencies (in order of importance)
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
Job Ref # 0203HRDARCH
Human Resources Department
Mkalles Main Street, Salibi Tower 8th Floor
+961 1 499 998