The admission criteria:
Applicants should fulfill the following conditions
- Hold the Lebanese Baccalaureate or a certificate recognized by the Lebanese Ministry of Education and Higher Education as its equivalent*.
- Pass the tests and interview and have their academic file evaluated.
For the interview, you should prepare a file as per the instructions that will be sent to you on the dates specified
Placement tests will be organized at ALBA if the candidate did not sit for an International test (SAT, IELTS, DELF B2, etc …)
The candidate’s application file should contain the following documents:
- A filled application form (click here)
- A certified copy of the Lebanese Baccalaureate certificate or a recognized equivalent issued by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education *
- A report of the applicant’s grades for the last three years of schooling.
- Official transcript from the university (ies) attended if relevant
- A photocopy of the applicant’s personal record
- Four recent passport-size photographs
- Nonrefundable application fee of 300 000 LBP
- French placement test (when needed): 200 000 LL
*Please refer to the MEHE website for instructions
The files are received at the Secrétariat Général (Office of Admissions and Registration) Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, from October 20 to November 30, 2021 / February 15 to March 11, 2022.
- Language tests: December 18, 2021
- Interviews: December 13th to 17th
- Results 01: January 18, 2022
- Language tests: March 19th, 2022
- Interviews: March 21st to 24th , 2022
- Results 02: April 27, 2022
Depending on availability, another session may be scheduled in July 2022.
Additional information for candidates residing abroad
For applicants residing abroad, the dates indicated above remain valid.
Furthermore, a special session is planned in July 2022.
The files are received until June 24, 2022.
Admission tests and interviews: July 7, 2022
Results: July 15, 2022
- Payment of the application fees can be made either on campus or by bank transfer.
- All documents must be certified by the proper authorities before being sent to ALBA.
N.B. Documents should be sent to the following address:
Académie Libanaise des Beaux-Arts
Rue Emile Eddé, Dekouaneh
BP 55 251 Sin El Fil,
For information only, the tuition per credit for the academic year 2021-2022 is of 738 000 LL. A regular load for an academic year is of 60 ECTS credits