The Alba Writing Center is a center that promotes a general culture of writing at the faculty and student level. Its aim is to improve undergraduate and graduate students writing through individual tutoring, workshops and other resources. The writing center focusses on helping students become more confident and more independent writers. Students don’t have to have a finished written product to visit the center. We assist with the brainstorming process, outlining and with the drafting process.
Academic Year 2020-2021
The Alba Writing Center will offer virtual appointments throughout the first semester beginning Sept 21st 2020 even for students who remain on campus.
The writing center will be open on Mondays and Fridays from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
How to make E appointments at the writing center:
- 1. All appointments will be done online using Microsoft Teams
- 2. Make an appointment using the Alba writing center email : email@example.com
- 3. Send an email to the writing center indicating the below information:
- State the time you wish to have the one on one online session
- Explain the assignment you are working on
- Upload the draft, if any, so we could assist you with.
- State two choices of appointments between Mondays or Fridays
- 4. Wait for a reply from the writing center to indicate your appointment (within a maximum of 24 hours).