Candidates’ admission is based on the review of their file and the interview they will undergo.
The candidate’s file should include the following documents :
- A filled application form
- Letter of motivation
- A certified copy of the Lebanese Baccalaureate certificate or a recognized equivalent issued by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education
- A report of the applicant’s grades for the last three years of schooling.
- Certified copy of the degree (when applicable)
- Official transcript from the university (ies) attended
- Course description
- A photocopy of the applicant’s identity card, personal record or passport
- Four recent passport-size photographs
- A non-refundable application fee of 233 U.S. Dollars.
- Placement test of the French Institute
After reviewing the file, a date will be set for the interview.Download application (pdf)
Important dates :
Applications should be submitted to the “Secrétariat Général” :
- From 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 15h00 to 17h00 during the academic year,
- From 9:00 to 13:00 p.m. in July
Please note that ALBA closes during the month of August.
Applications should be sent to the "Secrétariat Général" before:
- the 15th of December 2019 for an admission during the second semester of the academical year 2019-2020
- the 15th of July 2020 for an admission during the first semester of the academical year 2020-2021
NB: to send your file by regular mail, please use the address below:
Académie Libanaise des Beaux-Arts
Rond Point Saloumeh, Dekouaneh
BP 55 251 Sin El Fil, LIBAN
For information only, the average tuition per credit for the academic year 2019-2020 is of 250 US. Dollars.
A regular registration load for an academic year is of 60 ECTS credits .