The candidate’s file should include the following documents:
Download the graduate admission form (PDF Format)
- A filled application form
- A certified copy of the Lebanese Baccalaureate certificate or a recognized equivalent issued by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education *
- Cover letter
- A report of the applicant’s grades for the last three years of schooling.
- A certificate of good conduct from the last school attended
- A photocopy of the applicant’s identity card orpersonal record
- Four recent passport-size photographs
- Position test of the French Institute or certificate of higher studies in French language.
- Confidential letter of recommendation from the Director of the institution where the candidate has studied, or an assessment of the employer for candidates with professional experience.
- Personal work and professional experience, if applicable
- A non refundable application fee of 350.000 LBP (approx. 234 US. Dollars).
*(Please refer to the MEHE website for instructions)
Documents sent must be authenticated by the authorities concerned.
The date of the interview will be communicated after study of the file.
- Applications should be submitted to the General Secretariat from Monday to Friday as follows:
From 9:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00 during the academic year
From 9:00 to 13:00 during the month of July
Annual closure in August
Records must be submitted before July 15, 2019
N.B. To send your file by regular mail, please use the address below
Académie Libanaise des Beaux-Arts
Rue Texas, Dekouaneh
BP 55 251 Sin El Fil,
For information only, the average tuition per credit for the academic year 2018-2019 is of 360 000 LBP . A regular registration load for an academic year is of 60 ECTS credits