A 3-year program leads to a bachelor in the following majors:
- Graphic Design and Advertising
- Illustration – Strip Cartoon
- 2D and 3D Animation (with a track for students majoring in audio-visual directing)
- Graphic Design: Multimedia
- Photography (with a track for students majoring in audio-visual directing)
Along with the major courses, these programs also include:
- General art courses: sketching, drawing, modeling …
- General knowledge: history of art, music, photo, cinema,
- Technical knowledge: printing, computer graphics …
A complementary 2-year program leads to a master’s degree.
The flexibility of the system allows students to prepare for a bachelor degree in several majors, thus they will later be able to choose the master’s degree of the most interest to them.