Where can I get some information before registering at ALBA?
How can I apply at ALBA?
The administrative officers in each School are here to help you:
- School of Architecture: M. Spiridon Majdalani
- School of Visual Arts: Mme Noëlle Farah
- School of Decorative Arts - Interior Design Department: M. Adolphe Youssevitch
- School of Decorative Arts - Design Department: M. Abdelnour Abdelnour
- School of Decorative Arts - Graphic Arts and Advertising Department: Mme Neyla Majdalani
- Director of the School of Cinema and Audio-visual Directing: M. Khalil Smayra
- Institute of Urban Planning: Mme Paula Samaha
- Bureau des Affaires Estudiantines: Mlle Marie José Issa
- « Secrétariat Général » (Office of Admissions and Registration) Mme Christine Zachariou
What's the registration calendar?
How much will my major cost?
The candidate’s file should contain the following documents:
- A filled application form
- A certified copy of the Lebanese Baccalaureate certificate or a recognized equivalent issued by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education *
- A report of the applicant’s grades for the last three years of schooling.
- A certificate of good conduct from the last school attended
- A photocopy of the applicant’s identity card, personal record or passport
- Four recent passport-size photographs
- Non refundable application fee of 350.000 LBP (approx. 234 U.S. Dollars)
For information only, the average tuition per credit for the academic year 2015-2016 is
335 000 LBP (Approx. 224 U.S. Dollars). A regular load for an academic year is of 60 ECTS credits .
Are there any payments facilities?
How are the programs structured?
There are three payment options:
- Payment in two installments
- Payment in three installments
- Payment in four installments
Starting academic year 2004-2005, ALBA changed its formerly annual system to a credit based one.
The ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) was implemented, offering a more flexible tool for the engineering and evolution of programmes.
Since then, these are planned according to the LMD structure: Licence/Bachelor degree (3 years of studies after the Baccalaureate), Master (5 years after the Baccalaureate), and the Doctorate (8 years after the Baccalaureate).