LIA Assurex - UX Designer
Are you a UX Designer or Product Designer who want a chance to create a difference? Do you want to be part of the next generation innovators who make business impact?
As a UX Designer, you must understand and articulate clearly how services need to change from a user-centered system and a business perspective.
You will need to demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Perform User Research with expertise in ethnographic and immersive customer research
- Design the User Journey Map so we can identify pain points and issues that need to be addressed in a given service
- Use the available resources to sketch, storyboard & prototype services in order to validate ideas and iterate on it
- Plan and execute co-creation workshops with stakeholders in order to propose the most viable solution for a given problem
- Design the Service Blueprint and prepare it to be presented and delivered to internal stakeholders
- Strong track record of collaborating with product owners, technical teams, and data scientists
- Relevant experience in service design or related role such as user experience design or design research
- Knowledge of existing and emerging service design tools and methods
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Passionate about service design creating human-centered services
- Experience in running online and offline workshops
- Accustomed to working collaboratively with clients and cross-functional team members
- Experience producing user experience design deliverables such as insights, journeys, and prototypes
- Comfort with ambiguity yet unstoppable drive to create order out of chaos
Apply now – Limited Opportunities!
Candidates can apply by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website www.liaassurex.com