The admission criteria
Applicants should fulfill the following conditions
- Hold the Lebanese Baccalaureate or a certificate recognized by the Lebanese Ministry of Education and Higher Education as its equivalent. *
- Pass the tests and interview
- Have their file evaluated and approved
Candidates with scores equal or greater than the ones below will be exempted from the English test
|TOEFL (Paper and Pencil)
The candidate’s file should contain the following documents:
Download the undergraduate admission form (PDF Format)
*Please refer to the MEHE website for instructions
- A filled application form
- A certified copy of the Lebanese Baccalaureate certificate or a recognized equivalent issued by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education *
- A report of the applicant’s grades for the last three years of schooling.
- A certificate of good conduct from the last school attended
- Official transcript from the university (ies) attended if relevant
- A photocopy of the applicant’s identity card or personal record
- Four recent passport-size photographs
- Non refundable application fee of 350.000 LBP (approx. 234 U.S. Dollars)
The files are received at the Secrétariat Général (Office of Admissions and Registration) from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, from October 17 to November 30, 2018 / February 25 to March 22, 2019.
- Admission tests: December 8, 2018
- Interviews: from December 10 to December 14, 2018 included
- Results 01: January16, 2019
- Admission tests: March 30, 2019
- Interviews: from April 1 to April 5, 2019 included
- Results 02: May 3, 2019
Depending on availability, another session may be scheduled in July 2019.
Additional information for candidates residing abroad
For applicants residing abroad, the dates indicated above remain valid.
Furthermore, a special session is planned in July 2019.
The files are received until June 30, 2019.
Admission tests and interviews: July 10, 2019
Results: July 15, 2019
- The check issued for the payment of the application fee must be cashable in Beirut.
- All documents must be certified by the proper authorities before being sent to ALBA.
N.B. Documents should be sent to the following address:
Académie Libanaise des Beaux-Arts
Rue Texas, Dekouaneh
BP 55 251 Sin El Fil,
For information only, the tuition per credit for the academic year 2018-2019 is
360 000 LBP (Approx. 240 U.S. Dollars). A regular load for an academic year is of 60 ECTS credits